Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This is the day the Lord has made!

Hello! I needed to write a note just to express what a beautiful day we are having here. It is 62 degrees, not a cloud in the sky and the mountains are incredible! I consider it to be an amazing gift to live in place where the beauty around me brings joy to my heart every single day! And each component that makes up such beauty is evidence of God's love for me and for you! This planet is absolute proof that He doesn't just want us to exist but He wants us to flourish, enjoy life and enjoy it abundantly! So it is my prayer for you, that as we approach Thanksgiving, you can begin to make a list of all the things that you have to be thankful for and decide to keep your heart focused on those things today. And know that you, dear ones are part of my list of things to praise God for!

1 comment:

plants said...

By God's grace I have much to be thankful for this year, I'll enjoy thanksgiving dinner with a daughter I haven't seen in nearly six years, I'll sit at a table and enjoy the beautiful faces of children and grandchildren, I've much to praise God for and you are one of them! Thanks for the reminder, my blessing!
your Neil