Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

As I prepare to leave to share Thanksgiving with the Harvey/Darlington family I just want to thank you for being on my list of things to be thankful for! I pray that your day is spent in love and joy and remembering all the things that you have to be thankful for this day for I know that you have things to put on your list. Stop and look around you today and look for at least 3 things of beauty around you! You will be surprised how easy it can be. May the Lord bless you and keep you safe in his care this holiday season.

1 comment:

plants said...

the clouds looked like cotton balls tracked in perfect rows across an azure sky...awesome!
the peaks of Mt. San Jacinto edged in granite in crystal air...wow!
the giggles of grandkids, running to press soft hugs.....joy!
the memory of the warmest smile, deepest eyes.....home!
Happy Thanksgiving to you my Beryl!