Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The first day of the rest of my life

Thank you for embarking on this journey with me...I am excited as I anticipate all the miracles that you will witness thru this blog every day because I have found that every day does present some kind of miracle if I just look for it. After all, isn't life just in of itself a miracle? And even if I don't post something every day, all you have to do is look up at the sky when the sun is setting or stop and look at a flower in bloom or stop at night and look at the stars....that is all you need to do to change your whole view of your day. And along with that I know that I will have things to share that will bless you as well, for God's hand has been "seen" to move mightily in my life since the very day I was born. I hope that as I share my heart and perspective on life with you, that you will be richly blessed and maybe...just maybe you'll see some things that you have never seen before! May the rest of your day be richly blessed and don't forget... when you go out to your car...look up!

2 comments:

plants said...

Thank you for the invitation to join you as you embark on this new and exciting leg of your ongoing journey!! With so many mundane distractions, I do need the reminder to stop and look up to appreciate the miracle that exists around me. A prominent atheist physicist by the name of Harold Morowits calculated that the condtions that would produce life would be on the order of 10 to the power of a hundred, or greater than the odds that a tornado would sweep through a junk yard and assemble a Boeing 747 from its contents, that is a miracle!Thank you for reminding me to look up, I am privileged to share the jouney with such an awesome woman! I love you Beryl!
your Neil

Dartanion said...

this is really cool page Beryl I really loved talking with you the other night love Dartanion