Friday, November 24, 2006

Counting My Blessings

Hi! I am so excited that you came to see me and I just want to thank you for your interest and time! As I said before, I welcome any thoughts or even constructive criticisms whenever you feel moved to share. I am thrilled to have so many people to share my heart with. It is the minority that have a lot of people that are really important to them, you know? I am truly rich in the abundance of special "saints" that have played or are still playing important roles in my life....so today, I pay tribute to all of you and you know who you are! :-)

1 comment:

plants said...

I am so blessed this day to be with beloved family, I have found that friends expand the spaces of my heart, sometimes uncomfortably, but always profitably! With each expansion comes growth and the apprecaition of simply joy. I pray your day has been as enriching as you have blessed others and continue to enrich me, my Beryl!
your Neil