Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Some days are just toooo much!


I really feel in need of the stress reduction kit today! It's actually appealing to think about using it! Sometimes it feels like no matter how hard I am trying...I just keep running into walls. Do you feel that way too? So as I was feeling the frustration of spirit within me I began to peruse a women's devotional. A verse jumped out at me that caused me to just take a deep breath and I wanted to share it with you.
It's Zephaniah 3:17 which says:
"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
"He will quiet you with his love." When feeling tulmult in our hearts....let us just breath for a moment and remember our "Daddy's" love...and let Him quiet us. He is faithful and will.....if we let Him.

1 comment:

Neil said...

Your insights are amazing and a blessing because they speak from the heart to the real issues of life! Thank you for your honesty and maintaining a soft heart in spite of all the enemies attempts to spoil. I'm proud of you for keeping up the fight and I'm proud to call you friend!
Neil