Monday, April 5, 2010

I am 7 years old and have a long way to go....

I just had to have a small entry because every year that passes and builds on the foundation the Lord started so many years ago is a miracle! On the 3rd of this month, I had my 7th birthday in Christ and I find it hard to believe because it doesn't seem like that long ago...not that 7 years is a lifetime or anything but wow! what a journey it has been...and the destination is nowhere in sight at this point. But that is just as well since I would try and find a shortcut! So I just wanted to say Thank You Daddy for getting me this far....I hope there are things that will bring Him glory in the coming year...that is the desire of my heart. I pray that you are poignantly aware of His hand being on you as you walk with Him over the next year as well. I tell you what....you remind me when I begin to doubt and hopefully He will use me to remind you that He is ALWAYS there with you as well!

Side note: This is not a picture of me....I am deliberately not using pictures of me because this blog is not about me....it is about our Daddy and our journey with Him.

No comments: