Wednesday, April 7, 2010


I found this picture so fascinating because these are aspen trees and normally they stand straight and tall in nature. Then a parallel struck me in that we develop very differently from others due to our abuse. Yet despite that, God has a miraculous way of making us look beautiful to His glory even though we are warped and crooked. Instead of embracing the hurtful programing that I have from my childhood, "You are nobody. You are a failure. You'll never get any better. It's hopeless." I need to remember that though I feel like a deformed and ugly thing, He can use this freak of nature in wondrous ways. What an awesome "Daddy" we have! Despite the dysfunction in me...He is always Good and as long as I allow Him to...He will continue to make me into a new creation.

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13

No comments: