Thursday, May 5, 2011

He Showed Me Why

It was suggested that I share some excerpts from my book on this blog so have decided to start with the summary on the back cover.

" He Showed Me Why will take you through the life of an unusually tenderhearted woman. She is a testimony to the power of God because her heart was preserved through sexual, physical, emotional and mental abuse at the hands of the two people closest to her. As a cult member for 32 years, she experienced spiritual abuse as well. You will walk through the abuse done to her as a helpless child and then her self perpetuated abuse as an adult. You will hear the whys she cried out through the years. With the transparency of her writing, she will let you into the deepest places of her heart. She will share thoughts and feelings that most would try to hide. In the end, her story proves that even something as horrific as the abuse of an innocent child can be redeemed by the ever present love of God."

If that intrigues you enough to want to read my story, you can purchase it through my website www.HeShowedMeWhy.com  It is available in hard copy or ebook form for you more technical people!

I am always blessed to see you dear ones going to this blog and taking the time to read what is hear. I continue to pray that it ministers to you and your heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You seems to be an expert in this field, excellent articles and keep up the great work, my friend recommended me your blog.

My blog:
credit immobilier puis taux Rachat de Credit