Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Compromising My Dreams

I don't want to write just for the sake of writing so I have gone a few days with no entries. But I began a temp job today that leaves much to be desired both in utilizing the gifts I have and just suiting the person that I am. It makes me aware of how circumstances in my life have forced me to do things that I haven't wanted to do but had to do to pay the bills. (Nothing illegal!)
Life has given me many reasons to doubt that I can ever accomplish the things that I dream of but you know what? That is a lie.. a lie that I am not going to let rule my life anymore! It has ruled me long enough! My dreams may not come quickly or easily (but nothing worth having does anyway!) but I am going to try and keep focus on the goals and dreams that I have and with the Lord's help, make them come true. I believe that we are given special gifts to make a difference in life, ours and others...not to be wasted sitting on a shelf. I know that every one of you reading this has very special talents and I just want you to know that I believe in you and in the truth that God wants you to be all you can be and will help you do just that....all you have to do is ask, focus and don't lose sight of the goal. YOU CAN DO IT!!! But you have to try first.

1 comment:

plants said...

I know of no one who tries like you! You are indeed an incredible, talented and gifted woman and an inspiration to me.You are a miracle my love!