Sunday, March 27, 2011

Discount Available For My Blog Readers!

Just as a thank you for following my blog I have decided to offer a discount through this site as well as my website and face book. If you go to my website and follow the link, you can enter the following discount code to receive $1.50 off the purchase of my book in hard copy form.

DISCOUNT CODE:  PAT8FHKS

I would be blessed if you would sign my quest book while you are there. I also ask for your prayerful support that the Lord will use the radio interview to reach as many people as possible that struggle with hopelessness due to the damage from childhood abuse.

If you do buy a copy of my book, I pray that it blesses you and affirms the truth in your heart, that you are NEVER abandoned by your "Daddy" no matter how much proof there seems to be to the contrary.

No comments: