Thursday, April 19, 2007

I haven't figured it all out yet.....

I just wanted to write to you and say that I really appreciate you taking the time to read the entries in this blog. I have had a few bless me by telling me that I don't write often enough. I have also had some point out that my infrequency of writing can make it hard. You know, when you think to go to it, I have not written anything new and then when you space it for a while because of that, THEN I go and write! I am sorry for any frustration, even tho' minor, that I may have caused.

I confess that I have not gotten a handle on all the different aspects of "Daddy's Little Girls". I will continue to work on this and have no doubt that He will show me how. My goal is to write 3 times a week. I think with the mentoring aspects and support group of Daddy's Little Girls and writing the book He has called me to, three is a good amount. So that is going to be my goal beginning next week. Pray for me!

Thank you for your patience with me as I walk this journey that while challenging, is already being richly blessed by the healing touch of our Daddy. Many exciting things are happening already and I am so very thankful for His leading. In an attempt to keep this shorter (yeah right!) I won't elaborate now, but will share more later. I will just ask that you keep me and this ministry in your prayers as you go about your day. I need them!

Here is a word for you from the heart of your Daddy in "The Message":
"But now, God's message..........'Don't be afraid, I've redeemed you. I've called your name. You're mine. When you're in over your head, I'll be there with you. When you're in rough waters, you will not go down. When you're between a rock and a hard place, it won't be a dead end-Because I am GOD, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you.............That's how much you mean to me! That's how much I love you! I'd sell off the whole world just to get you back, trade the creation just for you.' " Isaiah 43:1-4

He loves you so and just wanted to remind you! May you, His beautiful little girl, feel Him love on you today.

No comments: