Tuesday, March 20, 2007

He continues to lead....

You know, the challenge of following our Daddy's leading with all the other demands of this life can be very hard to balance. I really appreciate your prayers for me in this area. That being said, the main thing I feel moved to share is that I have been praying for direction regarding this ministry and while I have had one specific focus it felt like there was more. Well, there is. He is really laying it on my heart to go over some pivotal scriptures that seem to create a picture regarding how He raises His children. His heart grieves over some of the things that are being said in the Christian realm that are really affecting the hearts of His little girls in ways that actually inhibit our ability to trust in Him completely.
There are studies being done as I write this and I will be sharing them with you as I have shared some already.
I pray that as the days seem too oppressive to handle...too much of a burden to carry...too much to do and not enough time or enough of you, remember the words of the Psalmist in chapter 55:22 in the Message: "Pile your troubles on God's shoulders-he'll carry your load, he'll help you out. He'll never let good people topple into ruin." Please put Him to the test on this....let Him carry some of your burdens. Just give Him a tiny part to begin with if you are afraid to trust in Him to come thru, like I was. He is so tender and understanding that He doesn't mind proving Himself to us and rebuilding our confidence in His love and care, one baby step at a time. Just give Him the chance.

No comments: